- 60V20AH battery
- Range 30 miles (50km) on a full charge
- Charge Time 8-10 hours
- 600w Motor with Reverse
- 3 Speed Settings 3.75mph (6km/hr) / 7.5mph (12km/hr) / 15mph (25km/h)
- Reverse Speed 3mph (5km/hr)
- Brakes Front / Rear Drum rakes with electric braking
- Tires 3.0-10 (Front) 3.5-10 (Rear) Tubeless Tires
- Load Capacity 460lbs (209kg)
- Dry Weight 275lbs (125kg)
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 72" (180cm) x 32" (80cm) x 67" (167cm)
- Recommended Max Incline 12°
- Curb-to-curb Turning Circle 226" (574cm)
- Ground Clearance 4.75" (12cm)
- Seat Weight 18" (45cm) (seat to foot board) 29" (72cm) (ground to seat)
- Seat Width 16.5" (41cm)
- Rear Storage Dimensions 17" (42cm) x 13" (32cm) x 6" ( 15cm)
- Under Seat Storage Dimensions 10" ( 25cm) x 12"(30cm) x 5" (12cm)
- 4 wheeled design
- 60V battery
- 600w motor with reverse
- 15 mph (25 km/hr) top travel speed
- Travel up to 30 miles (50km) on a full charge
- Over 450lbs load capacity
- Integrated canopy with windscreen
- Safety horn
- Rear storage container and under seat compartment
- LED headlight with high and low beam
- High visibility turn signals (front and back)
- High visibility LED reflectors on each wheel
- Twist type speed controller throttle
- Front and rear shock absorbers
- Can be driven in wet conditions (NOT recommended)
- Tubeless tires
- Front fenders with mudflaps to keep rider clean
The Element is designed to make transportation easier for people that need a little extra help to get around. Gio has customized every detail on the Element and it features four-wheel operation for extra stability and safety. The extra-wide and comfortable cushioned seat can accommodate any size of an adult, and features lift-able armrests for easy access.
Additionally, the Element also has a unique large lockable enclosed storage compartment, no more soggy mail to drop off at the post office.
The Element is fully street legal, just like a bicycle, does not require a license, insurance, or registration. Best of all, it does not need gas either! Just plug your battery into the wall, charge it, and go!
The scooter comes equipped with a LED headlight as well as brake lights and turn signals. So you are fully visible when crossing the street or driving on the side of the road.
Due to it's larger size and turning radius, the Element is not recommended for a smaller building with tight hallways and or elevators. Please check the dimensions of your space vs the scooter before purchase.